Think of them as toy blocks that have to be stacked to make a beautiful toy. Same goes for the flow blocks, you stack and connect them to create a beautiful campaign. The only thing is that you can't step on them. Flow blocks - 1, Toy blocks - 0.
The flow blocks are divided into five categories depending on what they are used for:
Every campaign starts with one of these. This is how you add your contacts to a flow campaign.
- New entry - look at this block like a door from which your contacts can enter an already existing campaign.
- Contacts - is the best choice for the rookies, where you can simply select your campaign members from existing contact segments.
- Page - can be a communication form that you send to your customers, and it only works when is used in a flow.
- SMS-in - request a keyword and send marketing SMS messages to your customers.
- API entry - developers can add contacts directly to the Flow campaign through our API.
- File import - import your contacts as a CSV or Excel file from your source.
- External form - easier than the API. This way, all the data from your website form can be added to Loopify.
Timing & Split
Used to divide what contacts receive and to delay something a certain amount of time. It's not OK to bombard customers with 10 emails in a minute.
- Wait - postpone your campaigns as long as you please.
- Split - divide your communication between the connected blocks.
This is the backbone of the flow. The communication that your customers receive and what keeps them hooked on your business. Pages can also be the communication that you send, not only a way to add contacts to a campaign.
- Email - send your already-made emails to your contacts.
- SMS - send SMS messages to your contacts.
- Print - send physical letters or postcards to your contacts.
The name tells you that these check the status of email, SMS, and pages. You can also see if contacts match a certain segment and if not, add them to that segment by using the update contact block from the next category. After checking the status you usually add another block depending on the campaign you wish to send. It can be another piece of communication and/or some kind of report, alert or update.
- Check email status - check whether the selected email has been sent, opened, clicked, or errored.
- Check SMS status - check whether the selected SMS has been sent, opened, clicked, or errored.
- Check page status - check whether the selected page has been visited, submitted or clicked.
- Contact match - with this block, you can match upon all contact information.
Updates & Alerts
A well-balanced mix of blocks that allows you to send to yourself (or someone from your team) a report or alert, add contacts to another campaign and update contacts by adding/removing tags or by adding to/removing from a segment.
- Update contact - add/remove a contact from segments/tags.
- Add to campaign - add your contacts from one campaign to another.
- Send report - keep track of your campaigns. You will receive a report with all the needed information.
- Send alert - use this block to receive an alert about something that happened.