- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Print block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created print campaign and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published print template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the print or edit it.
The contacts connected to this print block will receive this print communication.
Note: Make sure that in the selected Print campaign the PDF receiver field is not empty.
You can connect print blocks with other blocks.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Print block connections:
- onSend - when the Print document is sent to the PDF receiver the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onLinkFollowed - when a short link from your print document is opened i.e. typed in a browser, the contacts move onto the other connected block.
The summary of the tab reports can be previewed after activating the flow campaign. In an active flow, hover over the block, click the settings button and access the Print block reports through the reports tab. Here you can see the data about the total number of sent print campaigns.
Tip: The full Print reports can be accessed by hovering the block and clicking the reports button or through the reports tab within the block reports.
Now you can send Print documents via Flow whenever you want👏👏👏. Print is obviously not the only communication that can be sent. So why not read about the Email block and SMS block? Feel free to devour them.