- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Print block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: A document needs to be selected.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created print campaign and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published print template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the print or edit it.
The contacts connected to this print block will receive this print communication.
Note: Make sure that in the selected Print campaign the PDF receiver field is not empty.
You can connect print blocks with other blocks.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Print block connections:
- onSend - when the Print document is sent to the PDF receiver the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onLinkFollowed - when a short link from your print document is opened i.e. typed in a browser, the contacts move onto the other connected block.
Now you can send Print documents via Flow whenever you want👏👏👏. Print is obviously not the only communication that can be sent. So why not read about the Email block and SMS block? Feel free to devour them.