Every flow starts with a campaign entry. Your contacts are knocking on the Pages door. Do let them come in. In Loopify, Pages only work when used in Flows.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Page block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The access restriction setting is required and a page needs to be selected.
Page block settings
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created pages campaign and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published page template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the page or edit it.
This page will be the main entry of contacts in this Flow.
Note: If you want to add new contacts through an open page they must include one of the three unique identifiers (contact fields): External ID, Mobile or Email.
After you have selected a page, choose which page restrictions should apply:
- Totally open - available for search engines - search engines will be able to find the newly created page. A Generate page URL button will appear after selecting this option.
- Public link - all using the page link - the page will not be searchable but will be accessible to all those who have the page's URL. A Generate page URL button will appear after selecting this option.
- Personal link - all using links in Loopify campaign - the page will only be reachable by a personal link sent through other means of Loopify communication (the Email, Print or SMS app).
- Password protected - the same as the public link, but password protected. Select this option to create a password for the link.
Note: For the page link to work, you need to either set the flow to test mode or go live with your campaign.
After you choose how will customers access this page:
- Connect the page block with, let's say, a communication block.
- Choose the type of connection FROM or TO the Page block.
Tip: The connections TO the Page block are not visible. Learn how to link to a page in flow.
There are three types of connections FROM the Page block:
- onVisit - the communication will be sent as soon as the contact visited the specified page.
- onFormSubmit - the communication will be sent as soon as the contact submitted the form from the page.
- onClick - the communication will be sent as soon as a link click is registered on the page.
Tip: The onFormSubmit is the most commonly used because the pages often have a submittable form with several fields (more on Form module).
You can simply go live with this campaign, or add more blocks and add further specifications. Take it block by block. After going live you can check your page block reports to see the summary of your visits and submits.