Every flow starts with a campaign entry. Your contacts are knocking on the Pages door. Do let them come in. In Loopify, Pages only work when used in Flows.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Page block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The access restriction setting is required and a page needs to be selected.
Page block settings
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created pages campaign and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published page template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the page or edit it.
This page will be the main entry of contacts in this Flow.
Note: If you want to add new contacts through an open page they must include one of the three unique identifiers (contact fields): External ID, Mobile or Email.
After you have selected a page, choose which page restrictions should apply:
- Totally open - available for search engines - search engines will be able to find the newly created page. A Generate page URL button will appear after selecting this option.
- Public link - all using the page link - the page will not be searchable but will be accessible to all those who have the page's URL. A Generate page URL button will appear after selecting this option.
- Personal link - all using links in Loopify campaign - the page will only be reachable by a personal link sent through other means of Loopify communication (the Email, Print or SMS app).
- Password protected - the same as the public link, but password protected. Select this option to create a password for the link.
Note: For the page link to work, you need to either set the flow to test mode or go live with your campaign.
If you are sharing your page on social media, sometimes the preview can appear different than you expect. That's why the Facebook Sharing Debugger is a tool that can look into your meta-tags and even test the HTML and finally display errors.
Tip: If you want to debug your page before posting it on facebook you can add your page and set the restriction to Totally open or Public. Then you can go live or run a Test, and simply switch the toggle for the advanced settings, click the button so the page will open up in the Facebook debugger.
After you choose how will customers access this page:
- Connect the page block with, let's say, a communication block.
- Choose the type of connection FROM or TO the Page block.
Tip: The connections TO the Page block are not visible. Learn how to link to a page in flow.
There are three types of connections FROM the Page block:
- onVisit - the communication will be sent as soon as the contact visited the specified page.
- onFormSubmit - the communication will be sent as soon as the contact submitted the form from the page.
- onClick - the communication will be sent as soon as a link click is registered on the page.
Tip: The onFormSubmit is the most commonly used because the pages often have a submittable form with several fields (more on Form module).
Note: If you have the exclamation mark on the page block make sure you choose a page restriction, or if your page has a form, check if your fields are connected to a campaign or a contact field.
The summary of the tab reports can be previewed after activating the flow campaign. In an active flow, hover over the block, click the settings button and then you can access the Page block reports tab. Here you can see the summary of the:
- Unique visits (unique visits per known Loopify contact from your account);
- Unique submits (unique submits per known Loopify contact from your account)
- Total visits (total number of Loopify contacts that visited the page);
- Total submits (total number of Loopify contacts that submitted the form).
Note: Click the Human button to preview the contacts with unique visits and submits.
There is also a date picker where you can select a specific date range and see the data for the selected period. The pre-set date range is All time.
Tip: You can still access the tab reports even after deactivating the flow. Also, full Page reports can be accessed by hovering the block and clicking the reports button or through the reports tab within the block reports.
Now, simply go live with this campaign, or add more blocks and add further specifications. Take it block by block. After going live you can check your page block reports and the full page reports to see the summary of your visits and submits.
If you wish to see the generated data from the whole account go to the Loopify Dashboard → Reports.
Here are the General reports that contain data from all communication over time.
And now it's time to learn how to link to a Loopify page, check our article and you'll find all details!
Please sign in to leave a comment.