Being a status check about a Page, it must be connected to a Page block.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Page status block to the Flow canvas.
- Connect it to the Page block.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The setting is required and a document needs to be selected.
Page status settings
In the settings you can check if the selected page from the Page block is:
- Visited - whether the customer visited the page.
- Submitted - whether the form in the page was submitted by the customer.
- Clicked - whether the customer clicked the link on the page.
These three questions can have two answers, either yes or no. That's why you can connect this block to other blocks with two types of connections.
- Connect it to another block.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Page status block connections:
- yes - the page IS either visited, the form submitted or the link clicked i.e the conditions are met, so these contacts will pass onto the block connected with this connection.
- no- the page ISN'T visited, the form submitted or the link clicked i.e. the conditions aren't met, so these contacts will pass onto the block connected with this connection.
Tip: We suggest connecting a Wait block before the Status check. That way, you are able to do the check after the time specified in the Wait block.
The block reports can be accessed after you activate your Flow campaign. For each report, a date picker is provided where you can select a specific date range and see the data of each block for the selected period. The pre-set date range for all blocks is All time.
In an active flow hover over the block and click on the Reports button. In the left panel, you can check the status you have set for your page campaign and see the number of:
- Contacts that arrived here divided into:
- all with YES and
- all with NO.
That wasn't difficult at all, right? Go with the flow 😏 and continue reading! We suggest the Email status, the SMS status or the Contact match block. Or be bolder and choose another section, we have plenty!