Rookies, you have come to the right place. Every flow starts with a campaign entry. They act like doors and let in contacts that will be a part of the Flow campaign.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Contacts block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The members setting is required.
In the settings you can:
- Choose campaign members - select an existing main or smart segment. Or Create a new campaign segment. It's the same as creating a Smart segment. You can also upload a contacts file.
- Choose test members - select an existing main or smart segment. Or Create a new campaign segment. It's the same as creating a Smart segment. You can also upload a contacts file.
Only the selected contacts will be affected by this. Right after selecting your contacts next to the field, you'll notice a human-like icon, click on it if you wish to preview your contacts.
Note: You can separately select options for Campaign members and Campaign test members. Test members are selected when the campaign is set to Test mode, not when you go Live.
- Connect your Contacts block to any type of communication block (email, print, SMS). Only contacts from the selected segment will receive this communication.
Note: Deactivating and then reactivating a flow campaign with the Contacts block will resend the communication to the same contacts.
That's it for this block. Learn all about our blocks before you go live. Know your options. Next stop, the Page block.
Please sign in to leave a comment.