- Go to the Activate tab.
Campaign name and tags
- Name it. Add tags to set it apart from other campaigns and to find it more easily.
- Schedule the campaign for a specific date and time or click Just start when published.
Add stop date or repeat the campaign
Choose one of the three options:
Nope, just keep running.
Repeat campaign: Choose a frequency rate and select a date to stop repeating or just keep it running.
Schedule campaign stop date: Choose a date and time when your campaign stops looping. Or just keep it running.
Click the drop-down menu to set it from inactive to:
- RUN TEST - set to test mode. Stop the test and all actions will be stopped. Read more about the differences between a live Flow campaign and a Flow campaign in test mode.
- GO LIVE - publish the campaign and let the magic go live!
- Freeze the campaign. All actions will be paused until you resume. Pages and links will still work. It's super useful when you decide to add new contacts to the campaign and send them the same communication or even a new one. Unfreeze to continue.
- Deactivate the campaign. All actions will be stopped. Links will work, but pages will be set to inactive.
Ta-da! With a campaign like that you are going to WOW your customers. You can start working on something new and exciting!