- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the SMS block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: A document needs to be selected.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created SMS campaigns and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published SMS template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the SMS or edit it.
The contacts connected to this SMS block will receive this SMS.
Note: Make sure that in the selected SMS campaign the sender field is not empty.
You can connect the SMS block with other blocks as well.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are three types of SMS block connections:
- onSend - as soon as the SMS is sent the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onClick - as soon as a link in the SMS is clicked the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onError - when an error appears (SMS is not sent), for example, you can set to get an alert.