- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the SMS block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created SMS campaigns and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published SMS template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the SMS or edit it.
The contacts connected to this SMS block will receive this SMS.
Note: Make sure that in the selected SMS campaign the sender field is not empty.
You can connect the SMS block with other blocks as well.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are three types of SMS block connections:
- onSend - as soon as the SMS is sent the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onClick - as soon as a link in the SMS is clicked the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onError - when an error appears (SMS is not sent), for example, you can set to get an alert.
The summary of the tab reports can be previewed after activating the flow campaign. In an active flow, hover over the block, click the settings button and access the SMS block reports through the reports tab. Here you can see the data of:
Sent - total number of sent campaigns.
Clicks - calculating one-click per one unique contact.
Invalid numbers - presenting the total number of contacts with invalid numbers.
Unsubscribes - showing the number of unsubscribers for the current campaign.
Note: Click the human-like button right next to the report metrics, to preview the contacts in question.
There is also a date picker where you can select a specific date range and see the data for the selected period. The pre-set date range is All time.
Tip: You can still access the tab reports even after deactivating the flow. Also, the full SMS reports can be accessed by hovering the block and clicking the reports button or through the reports tab within the block reports.
If you wish to see the generated data from the whole account go to the Loopify Dashboard → Reports.
Here are the General reports that contain data from all communication over time.