Add this block to your flow and you are just a few clicks away from receiving reports. This is amazing. You can see how your campaigns are doing and keep track of your communication's info.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Send report block to the Flow canvas.
- Connect it to another block like a communication block.
- Hover over the block and to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The report type, user and frequency are required, but the description is optional.
Send report settings
Now let's go over each of the Send report settings one by one.
Type of report
Select the type of report that should be sent.
- Contact & campaign data: Information regarding the contacts included in that campaign and information about the campaign. For example, you have a page with an email and SMS consent form. Connect the page to a report block to receive contact & campaign data on submit. So, in this report, you will receive information about which contacts have given email or SMS consent.
- Email summary: Information regarding the email connected to the report block. This means that you will receive information for each contact providing data when the email was sent, opened, clicked or whether at some point it has bounced.
Summaries for Page, Print, and SMS are coming soon.
Select the users to whom you want to send the report to. You will see a list of all the account users you can choose from.
The third step is to select the frequency i.e. how often should the report be sent.
- Daily - once a day.
- Weekly - once a week.
- Monthly - once a month.
In the final step, you can add your own description of the report so you could easily understand what the report is about when you receive it.
Connections TO the Report block
- Make a connection from another block (ex. communication block) to the Report block.
- Choose the type of connection. For example, for a communication block, you can choose to receive the report onSend, onOpen, onClick or onError. Moreover, if you have a page block in your campaign you can receive the report onVisit, onFormSubmit or onError.
Connections FROM the Report block
- Make a connection from the Report block to another block.
- Choose one of the two types of connections from the Report block: onDone - when the report is sent or onError - when an error occurs.
Now, how about you activate your flow campaign. It's time.😉