Add this block to your flow and you are just a few clicks away from receiving reports. This is amazing. You can see how your campaigns are doing and keep track of your communication's info.
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Send report block to the Flow canvas.
- Connect it to another block like a communication block.
- Hover over the block and to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The report type, user and frequency are required, but the description is optional.
Send report settings
Now let's go over each of the Send report settings one by one.
Type of report
Select the type of report that should be sent.
- Contact & campaign data: Information regarding the contacts included in that campaign and information about that campaign.
- Email summary: Information regarding the sent emails from that campaign.
Summaries for Page, Print, and Sms are coming soon.
Select the users to whom you want to send the report to. You will see a list of all the account users you can choose from.
The third step is to select the frequency i.e. how often should the report be sent.
- Daily - once a day (the report will be sent out at midnight).
- Weekly - once a week.
- Monthly - once a month.
In the final step, you can add your description for a more detailed report.
- Connect the Send report block to another block.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Send report block connections:
- onDone - when the report is sent.
- onError - when an error occurs.
Now, how about you activate your flow campaign. It's time.