Use this one to send a specific alert notifying you about something that happened. 🔔
- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Send alert block to the Flow canvas.
- Connect it to another block.
- Hover over the block and to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: The message, method, and contacts settings are required.
Send alert settings
As you can see, there are three fields you can fill out:
- Send alert - fill in the message field with the message this alert will contain. You can also add emojis and variables.
- By - select how you want to send this alert. Choose either SMS or Email as a method of sending.
- To - choose which account user should receive this alert. It is a search bar, so you can just type a name or email.
- Connect the email block with another block.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of a Send alert block connections:
- onDone - when the alert is sent.
- onError - when an error occurs.
Brilliant! Now, how about you activate your flow campaign.
If you have gone through all our articles, congratulations! Now you know how every nook and cranny of Loopify. Put all your knowledge into practice or if reading is your jam, head over to our blog.