You can decide to add contacts from one Flow to another. Maybe contacts that were part of the Leads Flow are now ready to enter the Customers Flow? Well, why not. Remember that you need two campaigns for this. Also, the Add to campaign block is inseparable from the New entry block and vice versa. They act like honeymooners.
- Drag & drop the Add to campaign block to the Flow.
- Connect it to another block like a campaign entry block. Those contacts have to come out of somewhere.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and the delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Add to campaign settings
- Click the drop-down list with all the Flow campaigns that contain a New entry block (the second Flow).
- Choose the flow to which you want to add the contacts.
- The contacts will be added to the other campaign with the New entry block. If the New entry block is connected to a communication block, the contacts from this campaign will receive the communication from the other one.
- Don't forget to activate the campaigns otherwise, this won't work.
Note: You can add contacts to all other campaign flows where the New entry block is included. The New entry block is like a door that welcomes the new contacts in your campaign. The Add to campaign block is a door that lets contacts leave the current Flow. You can also use these two in test mode.
- Connect the Add to campaign block to another block.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Add to campaign block connections:
- onDone - when the contacts are added, i.e. the process is done.
- onError - when an error occurs.