You can decide to add contacts from one Flow to another. Maybe contacts that were part of the Leads Flow are now ready to enter the Customers Flow? Well, why not. Remember that you need two campaigns for this. Also, the Add to campaign block is inseparable from the New entry block and vice versa. They act like honeymooners.
- Drag & drop the Add to campaign block to the Flow.
- Connect it to another block like a campaign entry block. Those contacts have to come out of somewhere.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and the delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
From the Add to campaign settings you can choose to Add contacts to a new flow or Select new flow using contact variables.
Add contacts to a new flow
- Click the drop-down list with all the Flow campaigns that contain a New entry block (the second Flow).
- Choose the flow to which you want to add the contacts.
- The contacts will be added to the other campaign with the New entry block. If the New entry block is connected to a communication block, the contacts from this campaign will receive the communication from the other one.
- Don't forget to activate the campaigns otherwise, this won't work.
Note: You can add contacts to all other campaign flows where the New entry block is included. The New entry block is like a door that welcomes the new contacts in your campaign. The Add to campaign block is a door that lets contacts leave the current Flow. You can also use these two in test mode.
Select a new flow using contact variables.
With this option, you can send contacts to not one, but multiple flows. This means when your contacts reach the 'Аdd to campaign' block - they can end up in different flows depending on a specific value in a field that you select. But you'll still be using only one block!
- Create one custom contact field - this field would be reserved for the flow ID. The field must be custom and of type text.
- The contacts reaching this block must have a flow ID as a value in this custom field. The flow ID must be from a flow that contains a New Entry block.
Quick example: In Flow1, we have an Add to Campaign block. Three contacts reach this block. Each of these contacts has a custom text field called 'FlowID Field'. Each of these contacts have a different FlowID as a value in this field. When the three contacts reach the Add to Campaign block in Flow1 - all of them will be sent to the Flow campaign (based on the FlowID) they have stored in their "FlowID Field".
It's easy to find and add the FlowID as a value in a contact field. Just:
Tip: find the flow ID either from the New Entry block or from the flow URL itself (the link contains: https://app.loopify.com/#/8Q6P0111/flow/5f5f6947646125adb62c758b/edit - copy only the text in red )
- Connect the Add to campaign block to another block.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are two types of Add to campaign block connections:
- onDone - when the contacts are added, i.e. the process is done.
- onError - when an error occurs.
The block reports can be accessed after you activate your Flow campaign. For each report, a date picker is provided where you can select a specific date range and see the data of each block for the selected period. The pre-set date range for all blocks is All time.
In an active flow hover over the block and click on the Reports button. In the left panel, you can see the number of Contacts that arrived here.