Find the flow you need in seconds. Yup, seconds.⌛
- Click to open the Flow app.
- Scroll down to see your flow campaigns.
- Use the search bar to find your campaign by name or by choosing the right tag(s). All of the flow campaigns with the selected tag(s) will appear.
Before we start, it'd be a good time to familiarize yourself with the different Flow states.
You can use the drop-down menu to find a certain flow by selecting the following filters:
- Inactive - all of your unfinished flow campaigns that haven't been activated or those that have been deactivated. Hover over a flow campaign to create a duplicate, delete or edit it and finish what you started.
- Testing - flow campaigns that have been set to test mode to see how they perform before going live. Hover over a test flow campaign to create a duplicate, delete or even edit it before you go live.
- Active - the flow campaigns that are live. Hover over a flow campaign to view it, no editing allowed whatsoever. Create a duplicate if that's what you need as a starting point for your next campaign.
- Frozen - sort of a pit stop for active flow campaigns. Active flows that are frozen when some additional touch-ups are needed. Hover over a frozen flow campaign to view it or create a duplicate. You need to view a frozen Flow in order to unfreeze it.
- Shared - this is available when you have connected branches. These are the Flow campaigns that you've shared with them. The branches can copy and use them. Each campaign is marked either upcoming, past or current based on the date of availability. You can create a duplicate, delete or edit it.
- Deleted - the inactive or test flow campaigns that weren't what you need at that time. You can change your mind and undelete them (yey!). Put your magic to work and make them great.
That's how you roll with the flow!