- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Email block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
Note: A document needs to be selected.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created email campaigns and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published email template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the email or edit it.
The contacts connected to this email block will receive this email.
Note: Make sure that in the selected email campaign the sender field is not empty.
You can connect the email block with other blocks.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are four types of Email block connections:
- onSend - as soon as the email is sent the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onOpen - as soon as the email is opened the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onClick - as soon as a link is clicked in the email the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onError - when an error appears, for example, you can set to get an alert. An error can occur if the email soft bounced, hard bounced, complained, unsubscribed, suppressed or failed.
Tip: You can send a preview of your email campaign even from an active flow.