- From the Flow block library, drag & drop the Email block to the Flow canvas.
- Hover over the block to see the settings and delete button.
- Click on the settings button.
In the settings you can:
- Browse for an already created email campaigns and click Copy to Flow.
- Make one from a published email template by clicking Use.
- Personalize this template.
- When you are done save it and click I'm done, select this campaign to use it in a Flow.
- If you change your mind, swap the email or edit it.
The contacts connected to this email block will receive this email.
Note: Make sure that in the selected email campaign all the fields in the Send tab are filled.
You can connect the email block with other blocks.
- Choose the type of connection.
There are four types of Email block connections:
- onSend - as soon as the email is sent the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onOpen - as soon as the email is opened the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onClick - as soon as a link is clicked in the email the contacts move onto the other connected block.
- onError - when an error appears, for example, you can set to get an alert. An error can occur if the email soft bounced, hard bounced, complained, unsubscribed, suppressed or failed.
Tip: You can send a preview of your email campaign even from an active flow.
The summary of the tab reports can be previewed after activating the flow campaign. In an active flow, hover over the block, click the settings button and access the Email block reports through the reports tab. Here you can see data about:
Sent - total number of sent emails.
Opens - total number of opened emails.
Clicks - calculating one-click per one unique contact. If you want more details of the clicks, open the full report for the campaign.
Errors - every error that occurred in the sending, such as an email soft bounced, hard bounced, complained, unsubscribed, suppressed, or failed.
Unsubscribers - displaying the number of unsubscribers for the current campaign.
Note: Click the human-like button right next to the report metrics, to preview the contacts in question.
There is also a date picker where you can select a specific date range and see the data for the selected period. The pre-set date range is All time.
If you used more than one campaign in one email block you will be able to see the tab reports for all those campaigns.
For example, if you added one email campaign freeze the flow and swap the campaign with another, in the tab reports a new drop-down menu will appear where you'll be able to choose the campaign for which you want to see the reports.
Tip: You can still access the tab reports even after deactivating the flow. Also, full Page reports can be accessed by hovering the block and clicking the reports button or through the reports tab within the block reports.