Be an amazing host and create an entire sign-up process. Throw in a bit of everything like a personalized email invitation to every customer, an RSVP form, reminders and whatnot.
#1 Select the contacts
- Use a Contacts block to select a segment that includes all of the contacts who would be interested in this event.
#2 Send them a personalized invitation email
- Tailor the email however you want, include variables and make sure you add a link that will lead to a Loopify page with an RSVP form.
#3 Link to a page with an RSVP form
- Add a page with a form where your customers can add more details about their attendance and confirm their presence.
Note: Make the confirmation field a required one so that the form can't be submitted without the customers confirming that they will come. This way you'll separate those contacts that will attend and you can continue to communicate with them.
- Use the Send alert and/or the Send report block to receive an alert whenever a customer confirms their presence, and/or a detailed report.
#4 Add the attendees to a segment
- Use the Update contact block to add to a segment all those contacts who have submitted the form and confirmed their presence.
#5 Send email/SMS reminders
Now that you have our attendees sorted, it would be nice to remind them about the event.
- Use the Wait block and choose how long you want to wait before the reminders are sent. You can remind them via email and/or SMS.
That's it! You have an unforgettable event that we're sure your customers will enjoy.
*a look full of hope* Can we come? 😊