A 'Thank you' page is the site page that someone is redirected to once they submit a form, and also is a sign of good manners. 🤗
If you are not familiar with the Loopify re-direct page options, read more about that in our Form module article!
Today, we'll kick it up a notch, and through an example, we'll show you how to use re-direct pages, and possibly encourage you to include them in your campaigns!
* * *
As an example, I'll give you my imagined tech store.
I send my loyal shoppers a campaign, including a form, and after they submit, I'll include a Loopify redirect 'Thank you' page.
- Choose your customers.
- Use any of the campaign entry blocks, in my campaign I'll just go with the Contacts block.
- Connect the contacts with an Email block.
- Pick up the Page block and add the page with your form ⇢ In my example I'll set the page restriction to personal link.
- In your flow, you can use the pages with a totally/public restriction if you want to post the page on social media for example, and still, add a re-direct on submit.
- Add another page block to the flow ⇢ this page is your 'thank you' page! Now, you can go ahead and design this page just the way you like it. Add images, add some breathtaking 'thank you' note, go wild. 🤪
- Once you are done with designing your pages enter your email and link it to your page form.
- On the 'thank you' page, set the restriction to totally open/public, so you'll be able to copy the link.
- Open your page form and from the form's settings paste the link to the 'Redirect To' field.
- Don't forget to save the changes and you are good to go!
When everything is in order, go live, or test your flow first if you feel like it. Tests are always a good idea. 👩💻
So, if you are using landing pages, make sure you include a "thank you" page as a part of your process.
And hey hey, thank you for reading!✌️