The one module that is specific to the Pages app is the form module. This is where your customers can complete and submit a certain form. In it, you can insert as many form fields as you like from the Fields tab.
- Drag & drop the form module into the page from the Module library.
- Hover over it or click it to see the module menu:
- Move this module.
- Segment this module.
- Set the Module settings. You can't customize the form style from here, only in the template.
- Remove this module.
- Go to the Steps menu at the bottom of the form module to:
- Navigate through your steps.
- Add a new step or delete an existing one.
- Edit the reply step - you can edit the text but you cannot add other fields in this step.
Set the following form module settings:
- Form restrictions - restrictions regarding the completion of the form. You can add different validation rules.
- Personal data settings - choose whether the form fields should be filled out or not when the page link is shared via flow to the customers.
- Redirect on form submit
- No redirect - select this option to submit the form without redirecting to external URL.
- Redirect immediately to external URL - select this option to redirect to external URL immediately after submitting the form.
- Redirect to external URL after n seconds - select this option to redirect to external URL, after the number of seconds you choose, upon submitting the form.
In addition, you can spice things up and make this personal for each of your customers. In the redirect link, you have the option to insert variables. If you have personalized content on your site you can now include that in the redirect link 🤩
- Maximum number of entries - set the maximum number of submissions that are allowed for this form.
- One entry per contact/IP address - if the page is accessed through a personal link - one single entry is possible per contactID / if the page is accessed through an open link - one single entry is possible per IP address.
- Schedule start - the form won't be open until the scheduled time and date.
- Schedule end - the form won't be open after the scheduled time and date.
Personal data settings
- Display existing contact data in form fields - select it if you want the form fields to be automatically filled out with the info that you have for an existing contact. When the same customer opens the link leading to the page they will see the filled out fields and can either change the old one or add new info.
- Do not display existing contact data - select it if you want the form fields to not be filled out with the existing contact's info. When the customer opens the link leading to the page the fields will be empty.
- Clear contact ID* - select it so that when the page is opened via a personal link all the contact info, belonging to the person with the personal link, will be erased from the fields. The new person can then fill out the fields.
Note: You could choose to add a Not you? field into the form asking the person to refresh the page before they complete and submit the form.
Wait, there's more! Check out how to add Form fields to this module. See what the fuss is all about.