Old-school, meet Modern technology. Aww, they hit it off right away. Now, meet the product of their love, our Print app. Use it to send unique letters and postcards to surprise your customers when they open their mailbox 💌. Be personal. Show that you care.
Select an account template
- Go to the Loopify homepage and click the Print app.
- Choose one of the published Account templates and click Use.
- This opens the Campaign editor. You edit things here.
Edit your template
This part is mostly the same for both the letters and postcards, with some slight differences.
- Drag & drop the modules into the campaign.
- Hover over or click on the module to see its module menu:
- Move this module to find the perfect place for it.
- Segment this module.
- Set the Module settings. These can be different depending on the module and the account template that was selected.
- Remove this module if you don't want it in the template.
Note: For the letters, keep in mind that both the Header and Footer are fixed modules and cannot be removed or moved. Only the modules in the Body have a module menu. You also may not be able to move, remove or edit some modules. These settings are set in the template.
Choose what you want your customers to see or read. Use the segmentation to personalize the letter/postcard to suit your customers' needs. There are two types of segmentation:
Read about how this affects the print documents as opposed to the emails and pages.
Personalize the module content
Personalize the content of each module in the letter/postcard to make it stand out. Even the Header and Footer in the letter.
Next step, the Save, update and share our print campaign. You're ready!