Just like clothes, one design doesn't fit all the content. 🤔 Try updating your current campaign using the new feature or a brand new design. And you don't even have to make the campaign again.
- Open your print campaign.
- Click the fashionably minimalist menu next to the Design tab.
- Click Update with a new template design.
- A new window pops up containing all of the published account templates.
- Choose the one that works best with your content and select it.
- You'll see a preview of the print campaign all dressed up in the new template design.
- Click Open in Campaign editor.
- If you like the new look, click Confirm. If not, click Revert to go back to the way your campaign looked before.
- All of the content with links and variables, images and segmented modules will be merged into the new design. The send settings and details will stay as well.
- If a module from the campaign has no compatible module in the new template, then you'll lose that module. But you'll be notified about this in the preview area.
- If in the campaign you have a module with the 'non-removable' setting, once you update with a new template design, this module will be removed.
- However, if there are modules in new design template with the 'non-removable' setting, they will be added to the campaign when you update.
- This will be printed on paper, so make sure there is no overflow.