That print campaign looks phenomenal, so why not share it with your branches and retailers? You'll save them precious time. Another perk is that your branches can spread the exact message that you have in mind.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
Note: You can only share a draft campaign. The moment you send your shared draft, the campaign will become unshared. If you want to continue sharing your draft campaign, make a duplicate of it and send the duplicate instead.
- Open the draft print campaign you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Design tab to open it.
- Click on the Share campaign to branches button.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. If this is unticked, then the campaign is not shared.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The campaign will be available from the date you set. Without it, the campaign can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The campaign can't be copied after this date. Without it, the campaign will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
Note: The campaign name and the schedule WILL be shared i.e. copied. However, the campaign members and tags WON'T be shared. Segmented modules can't be shared because segments might differ across accounts. They won't be part of the shared document.
And here is how you can share your SMS campaigns to branches.