Check out Loopify's neatly organized shelving system and find your print campaign in no time. No shelves, but we are organized.
- Click to open the Print app.
- Scroll down to see your campaigns.
- Use the search bar to find your print campaign by name or by choosing the right tag(s). All of the campaigns with the selected tag(s) will appear.
However, you can use the drop-down menu to find just the right print campaign by selecting the following filters:
- Drafts - your unfinished print campaigns which haven't been sent, yet. Hover over a campaign to create a duplicate, delete or edit it and finish what you started.
- Sent - the print campaigns that you have sent to your customers. Hover over a print campaign to only to view it (can't edit it, though). Also, you can create a duplicate if you need it as a starting point for your next print campaign.
- Deleted - the draft print campaigns that didn't live up to your expectations. Hover over a print campaign to undelete it and give it a second chance.
- Used in a flow - the print campaign is currently used in a Print block in Flow. You can only view the print or duplicate it. If this print is removed from Flow's Print block - it will change its status to draft.
- Shared - this is available when you have connected branches. These are the print campaigns that you've shared with them. The branches can copy and use them. Each campaign is marked either upcoming, past or current based on the date of availability. You can create a duplicate, delete or edit it.
Found it! Now grab your quill, sign, and seal it with wax! (yeah, right! 🤣)