If an image is too big or you want to crop only that specific part of it - then let us introduce you to the Crop tool.
Crop an uploaded image
- Go to the Files app.
- Hover over an image to see its resolution.
- Open it and click the Add crop button.
A new highlighted area will appear.
- Drag the highlighted area to adjust your crop or manually type your custom crop resolution.
- Lock or unlock your current highlighted area to maintain its ratio.
- Click Save when you are satisfied with the resolution.
Your newly cropped image will be saved as a new copy and will appear right next to the original. You can now use the cropped copy.
- If the cropped image doesn't seem right, hover over and delete it.
Crop an inserted image
- Go to your template or campaign and find the photo that you want to crop.
- Hover over the photo and click the Crop button.
The same steps from above apply:
- Click Add crop and customize your crop.
- Click Save and Insert image when you are done. Your template or campaign will be updated with the cropped image.
You're ready to read about using images from external sources. Without violating any copyrights, of course.
Please sign in to leave a comment.