Create a lovely surprise to pop up in your customers' mailboxes!
In Loopify, you can easily create Print Channels for different print formats that you can send to your preferred print houses! The print channels include the page format, output, batch and the PDF or FTP receiver. The cost of printing can vary, and you can always check the full math on your account's pre-paid credits page.
If you're at a point where your print channel is set up and your print campaign is all done, here are a few notes that you should have in mind:
- In the Print campaign editor, you'll be seeing the cost of the PDF production per letter/postcard.
- As soon as you select your campaign members, you'll see how many valid contacts will be included in the PDF production (remember: a valid contact must have the zip & city fields).
- When clicking I'm Done, Send and confirm, Loopify will create the PDFs and immediately start sending them to the Print channel receiver (unless you have a schedule added).
- You can then send these PDFs to your print house and start printing those letters!
- If you're sending through Flow, you can further combine the Print block with other blocks to make a fully automated campaign.
Note: In Flow, when a contact arrives to the Print block, a PDF will not be immediately sent to the print receiver. Instead, Loopify would wait for the day to gather all contacts that arrive to the block, and the print receiver will be receiving the email at midnight with all the contacts from that day. This is to prevent receiving hundreds of emails (per each contact) and instead just receive one.
Make those prints ready and put a smile on your customers the old-fashioned way - a letter waiting for them in the real-life mailbox!