In our marvelous Print app, there are two ways the print could go:
- We send you the PDF files and you take care of the printing production and sending
- You let your friend Loopify take care of printing and sending.
Let's dwell into some details. We currently offer two different print products: A4 letters and A5 postcards. Bear in mind that these products may not be available for all countries. The cost of printing and sending these products also varies per country, and you can always check the full math in your pre-paid credits page.
Note: if you have your own print template that you'd want implementing, make sure to run it by Loopify so we could validate the necessary information that the printers require (the correct formats, addresses, blank spaces etc.). We require this in order to handle the print job correctly. For further help, you can always get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, if you're at a point where your Print campaign is all done and ready, and you let Loopify take care of printing and sending, here are a few notes that you should have in mind:
- As soon as you select Let Loopify print and ship to your contacts and your campaign members, you'll see the numbers per domestic and foreign letters in your currency. The number of credits will also appear.
- When clicking I'm Done, Send Loopify will create the PDFs and then immediately send them for printing production.
- The printer will then start doing its job. When they are all printed and ready, the sending process commences.
- Important: A5 postcards are sent out weekly on Fridays, while A4 letters are sent on every workday (Mon-Fri).
- The expected arrival rate is approx. 2 workdays for domestic letters, 3-5 workdays for letters shipped to other European countries and 5-9 workdays for the rest of the world.
Example: If an A5 is scheduled to be sent on a Wednesday, Loopify will start sending it on Friday and is expected to reach the contacts by Monday or Tuesday. If an A4 is sent on a Tuesday, Loopify will start sending on Wednesday, and it will be delivered by Friday.
Flow example: When using print in a Flow, an A4 letter will be sent on the first workday after a contact arrives at the print block. An A5 Postcard will be sent on the first weekly production date after the contact arrives at this block.
So, in a Flow, you have your campaign entry block connected to a Print block. If your choice is to receive the PDFs instead of Loopify printing them, you'll receive an email with an attached PDF around midnight, containing the info for all the contacts that arrived to the Print block during that day. When you have the PDF for each arrived contact - you can start printing them!
Note: Changes to this sending pattern may occur and may differ from country to country. We will display the relevant delivery information when you select Let Loopify print and ship to your contacts.
Tip: When you schedule print campaigns, try to avoid scheduling campaigns between midnight and 6 a.m. Consider that the PDF production could take some time, so if an A5 print job is requested on an early Friday morning, it may miss the deadline and then be scheduled for the next Friday. It can even result in split sending (some may be sent the same day and some on the production day). Schedule your campaigns from 6 a.m. to midnight (06:00-00:00) to make sure you always get the expected result.
Make those prints ready and put a smile on your customers the old-fashioned way - a letter waiting for them in the real-life mailbox.