Add links and learn where they can lead to. You can add links in the print template and campaign. The same steps apply.
- Click on the link button.
A new window pops up.
- A short link will be auto-generated and inserted in the print for any link you provide. Because it's short, it can easily be re-typed in a browser.
- What would you like to link to? - choose the location that the link would lead to.
- Link to a page in Loopify - the link will lead to a page made only in the Loopify Pages app. In order to be able to link to it, the Page must first be published in a Flow campaign. Use the search bar to find the right page.
- Link to a website - the link will lead to a specific website. Insert the valid website URL.
- Custom link (not validated) - the link will lead to a custom link that does not need to be validated. In this field, we can also add variables.
- Click Use.
That's all about links in print! You can read how to Add variables, but no pressure.