It's as easy as it sounds. With just one click, before sending out your campaign you can preview your contacts. But, let's dive further into what the preview option can do.
- Go to the Print app.
- Open your print campaign.
- Go to the Send tab, where you can choose your campaign members. If you are not familiar with the Send tab in the Print app, read the Send your print campaign article.
- Once your campaign is ready to go, click the Preview Contacts button to preview your contacts, and here you can do lots of things.
- The Preview contacts option is showing you a section of your contacts that you choose to send out your print campaign to. Here you can see the full contact card, just click on one of your contacts and you can preview the contact Details, Campaigns, Consent and Campaign Values.
- You can also manage this specific section of your contacts by clicking the checkbox for the entire selection, or each of the contacts. A drop-down menu will appear where you can:
- Add/Remove tags
- Add/Remove segment(s) and
- Export file of selection - where you can export the selected contacts.
Or scroll the contact card down and click the Edit button if you wish to adjust
Note: The Preview button in Print campaigns will list only the contacts with valid values in their City and Zip fields, etc. the contacts that will actually receive the print campaign will be listed. For example, if you have 100 contacts in your list but 40 of them are without city, zip or are unsubscribed, the preview button will list only 60 contacts as valid recipients of the communication.
- When your campaign is ready and you want to send your print click I'm done, send.