See what you can do with your letter and postcard before you send them to your customers.
Click the menu right next to the Design tab. Here you can:
- Save your current campaign and all its settings which is very, very important.
- Update with a new template design - keep the content from the current campaign but add a completely new design from another template.
- Create chat room to invite account or external users by email to give you feedback on your campaign.
- Click Preview mode to change the preview mode of the print:
- Net format or
- With crops marks
- Send PDF for review with valid address data for up to 10 contacts. See how will the print document look like before you go live with your campaign.
- Select the contacts and click Send. You will shortly receive the PDF documents of the latest saved version by email. The address data will be filled in for the contacts you've selected.
- Share campaign to branches to save time and avoid creating the same campaign over and over again.
- Exit the campaign editor and come back whenever you want.
Whether you send it now or later, you'll still want to read how to Send your print campaign.