- Go to the Send tab.
- Write the name.
- Add tags if you wish to find it more easily.
Select which campaign members should receive this document. You can do this in three ways:
- Select an existing main or smart segment.
- Create a new campaign segment. It's the same as creating a Smart segment. You can also load an existing smart segment.
- Upload a CSV or Excel file. The same as when you Upload contacts.
Note: All contact you import will be stored as regular contacts and will be available across all Loopify apps.
Choose from three production methods:
- Let Loopify print and ship to your contacts - let Loopify print and send the documents to your customers.
- Send PDF (with bleed & marks) for local printing* - send PDF by email with the bleed and marks so the printing company knows where to cut exactly. You avoid the risk of cutting too close and losing part of the content.
- Send PDF (net format) for local printing* - send PDF by email in the net format without the bleed and marks. Printing the letter/postcard in net format may result in part of the content being cut off.
Note: Loopify produces this format once a week on Mondays for orders created latest Sundays.
*Select PDF receiver
If you have chosen one of the Send PDF for local printing options, a new field shows up. You have to choose who is going to receive the PDF in order to print your letters/postcards.
- Choose a PDF receiver. Choose one of the previously used or add new PDF receiver. Learn how to Add a new PDF receiver.
- Schedule the campaign for a specific date and time or click Send immediately on «I'm done, send».
Check all the info for one last time and
- click I'm done, send.
Ta-da! Now that's what we call a great print campaign.