- Go to the Send tab.
- Write the name.
- Add tags if you wish to find it more easily.
Select which campaign members should receive this document. You can do this in three ways:
- Select an existing main or smart segment.
- Create a new campaign segment. It's the same as creating a Smart segment. You can also load an existing smart segment.
- Upload a CSV or Excel file. The same as when you Upload contacts.
Note: All contact you import will be stored as regular contacts and will be available across all Loopify apps.
Choose the production method:
- Send PDF (with bleed & marks) for local printing - send PDF by email with the bleed and marks so the printing company knows where to cut exactly. You avoid the risk of cutting too close and losing part of the content.
- Send PDF (net format) for local printing - send PDF by email in the net format without the bleed and marks. Printing the letter/postcard in net format may result in part of the content being cut off.
Note: Loopify produces this format once a week on Mondays for orders created latest Sundays. Read the full scheduling details.
Select PDF receiver
You have to choose who is going to receive the PDF in order to print your letters/postcards.
- Choose a PDF receiver. Choose one of the previously used or add new PDF receiver. Learn how to Add a new PDF receiver.
- Schedule the campaign for a specific date and time or click Send immediately on «I'm done, send».
Note: You can add or remove contacts to the selected segment in your campaign anytime before the scheduled date.
Check all the info for one last time and
- Click I'm done, send.
Ta-da! Now that's what we call a great print campaign.