Having a ready-made SMS campaign that can be shared with your branches is not a bad thing. Not a bad thing at all. Plus, it's very convenient to know that all your customers will get the same message.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
Note: You can only share a draft campaign. The moment you send your shared draft, the campaign will become unshared. If you want to continue sharing your draft campaign, make a duplicate of it and send the duplicate instead.
- Open the draft SMS campaign you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Send tab.
- Click on the Share campaign to branches button.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. If this is unticked, the campaign is not being shared.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The campaign will be available from the date you set. Without it, the campaign can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The campaign can't be copied after this date. Without it, the campaign will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
Note: The campaign name and schedule of the SMS WILL be shared i.e. copied. However, the sender, campaign members as well as tags WON'T be shared. Segmented modules can't be shared because segments might differ across accounts. They won't be part of the shared document.
Voilà. You did your part. Now, all that is left is for your branches to Copy this ready-made campaign and use it. If you would like to catch up on some more reading, learn how to send your SMS campaign.