If you want functionality, you've come to the right place. Loopify easily integrates with all kinds of apps and web services. Be generous and share all your stuff with your branches as well!
Share to branches
Share your images and templates. Let your branches use your images in their own Loopify account. Each branch can copy and localize your templates and ready-made campaigns. Your content is not public to the world, only to the Loopify accounts you would like to share with.
Note: Sharing to branches requires paid licenses for both HQ and the connected branches.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Choose Share to branches.
- Switch the toggle on to Share images and templates.
- Copy the sharing code.
- Click the refresh button. If you get unwanted requests, you can generate a new code. This does not affect already connected Loopify accounts. Then click Get new code.
- If you wish, you can add a comment which will be visible in the app store.
- Click Save changes.
- Ask your local branches to enter the App store from the dashboard, search for your code and click Request integration. Check our article on how to integrate with a headquarter account for more details.
Below you can see the connected branches that are:
- Active - branches that are integrated with your account. They can use your images, templates and copy your ready-made campaigns.
- Pending - branches that have requested to integrate with your account. You have to approve them by clicking the plus symbol next to their name. Otherwise, they can't use your images, templates and can't copy your ready-made campaigns.
- Blocked - branches that aren't allowed to integrate with your account. You can always change your mind and let them integrate by clicking the plus symbol.
Thirsty for more? Read all about the Apps settings. There are some cool things to be done in there.
Please sign in to leave a comment.