If you want functionality, you've come to the right place. Loopify easily integrates with all kinds of apps and web services. Be generous and share all your stuff with your branches as well.
Integrate with an ever-growing pool of third-party apps, or subscribe to content from your headquarter. A piece of cake! Here you have:
- Integrated apps - Loopify Free Images will be one of these.
- Available apps.
- Search bar to help you find apps by name or HQ sharing code.
Share to branches
Share your images and templates. Let your branches use your images in their own Loopify account. Each branch can copy and localize your templates and ready-made campaigns. Your content is not public to the world, only to the Loopify accounts you would like to share with.
Note: Sharing to branches requires paid licenses for both HQ and the connected branches.
- Switch the toggle on to Share images and templates.
- Copy the sharing code.
- Click the refresh button. If you get unwanted request, you can generate a new code. This does not affect already connected Loopify accounts. Then click Get new code.
- If you wish, you can add a comment which will be visible in the app store.
- Click Save changes.
- Ask your local branches to navigate to Settings → Integrations → App store, search for your code and click Request integration.
Below you can see the connected branches that are:
- Active - branches that are integrated with your account. They can use your images, templates and copy your ready-made campaigns.
- Pending - branches that have requested to integrate with your account. You have to approve them by clicking the plus symbol next to their name. Otherwise, they can't use your images, templates and can't copy your ready-made campaigns.
- Blocked - branches that aren't allowed to integrate with your account. You can always change your mind and let them integrate by clicking the plus symbol.
Thirsty for more? Read all about the Apps settings. There are some cool things to be done in there.