Learn how to create an SMS that will grab your customers' attention, and you're right to feel excited about your SMS campaign. It's going to be amazing!
Select an account template
- Go to the Loopify homepage and click the SMS app.
- Choose one of the published Account templates and click Use.
- This opens the Campaign editor.
Tip: you can also 'Use' a template directly from the template editor by clicking the top-right button called Use in Campaign.
Edit your campaign
- Add modules by clicking the Text button (if available) under the SMS bubble.
- Hover over or click on each module to see its module menu:
- Move this module to find the perfect place for it.
- Duplicate module if you want the same module added to your campaign.
- Segment this module and choose what you want your customers to see or read. Use the segmentation to personalize the SMS to suit your customers' needs. Read about Basic segmentation in SMS.
- Remove this module if you don't want it in the template.
Note: You may not be able to move, remove or edit some modules. These settings are set in the template. Also, priority segmentation is not available in SMS, only basic.
Personalize the module content
Personalize the content of the modules in the SMS to make it unique. If you wish to add special characters or emojis, allow the UCS-2 format from your template editor, if you don't have the encoding selector in the campaign editor. Also, make sure you learn or details for the SMS sending coast and encoding.
Note: The length of your text will affect your cost of sending.
That was a piece of (chocolate) cake! The next step is to Save, preview and share your SMS campaign.