See what you can do with your SMS campaign before you send it to your customers.
Click the menu right next to the Send tab. Here you can:
- Save your current campaign and all its settings.
- Create chat room to invite account or external users by email to give you feedback on your campaign.
- Send preview to as many testers as you want before you go live with your campaign.
- Share campaign to branches to save time and avoid creating the same campaign over and over again.
- Exit the SMS campaign editor and come back whenever you want to finish your work.
You probably want to learn how to send an SMS preview. Yup, we thought of that.
Send SMS preview
Make sure you have previously selected an SMS sender from the Send tab.
- Click Send preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose to send the campaign to the previous testers or just add new testers from your contacts list.
- Click Send and wait for their feedback.
Note: Testers have to be contacts with valid mobile numbers in the field. If you want to send the preview to yourself you need to add yourself as a contact.
Whether you decide to send it now or later, you'll still want to read how to Send your SMS campaign.