Clicking is fun. Add links and learn where they can lead to. You can add links in the SMS template and campaign. The same steps apply.
- Click on the insert link button.
A new window pops up.
- A short link will be auto-generated and inserted in the SMS for any link you provide.
- What would you like to link to? - choose the location that the link would lead to.
- Link to a page in Loopify - the link will lead to a page made only in the Loopify Pages app. In order to be able to link to it, the Page must first be published in a Flow campaign. Use the search bar to find the right page.
- Link to a website - the link will lead to a specific website. Insert the valid website URL.
- Link to manage subscription - the link will take you to a page where you can keep, snooze or cancel the account subscription that is sending you communication.
- Custom link (not validated) - the link will lead to a custom link that doesn't need to be validated. In this field, you can also add variables.
Short and sweet like you SMS! You can also read how to add variables, but no pressure.