Clicking is fun. Add links and learn where they can lead to. You can add links to the SMS template and campaign. The same steps apply.
- Click on the insert link button.
A new window pops up.
- A short link will be auto-generated and inserted in the SMS for any link you provide.
- What would you like to link to? - choose the location that the link would lead to.
- Link to a page in Loopify - the link will lead to a page made only in the Loopify Pages app. In order to be able to link to it, the Page must first be published in a Flow campaign. Use the search bar to find the right page.
- Link to a coupon in Loopify - the link will lead to a coupon made only in the Loopify Coupons app. The coupon must be published in a Flow campaign in order to be able to link to it.
- Link to a website - the link will lead to a specific website. Insert the valid website URL.
- Link to manage subscription - the link will take you to a page where you can keep, snooze or cancel the account subscription that is sending you communication.
- Custom link - the link will lead to a custom link that doesn't need to be validated. In this field, you can also add variables.
Note: The HTTPS and HTTP are required for all links. If you paste a link, Loopify will automatically add HTTPS or HTTP. The reason why is this required, it's because not every client opens a link without any prefix.
Short and sweet like you SMS! You can also read how to add variables, but no pressure.