Branches can copy ready-made campaigns from the headquarter account. It's time-saving and there's no need to make the same campaign more than once.
Note: First things first, to be able to copy a ready-made campaign, you have to integrate with the headquarter account. Then, the headquarter account needs to have at least one ready-made campaign that is available for sharing to branches.
- Go to the SMS app.
- Scroll down to the campaign section.
- Click Copy ready-made which is at the top of your campaign list. Remember that you need to have a published template to copy the ready-made campaign. If you don't have any published templates, this option will be unavailable.
- A new window pops up with the ready-made campaigns from the connected headquarter account. Click the drop-down menu to choose an account if you are connected to more than one headquarter account. Type the name of the campaign in the search field to find it.
- Select the campaign you need.
- Click Open in Campaign editor.
- Click See original campaign to open a preview of the original campaign.
Note: The campaign name and the schedule WILL be copied. However, the campaign members, the sender as well as tags WON'T be copied. Segmented modules also WON'T be copied because the campaign members are not copied.