If you wish to send cute SMS, letters, and postcards you need to buy pre-paid credits. And this is the place where they chill out.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Details and billing information.
- Open the Pre-paid credits.
- At the top, you see your current credit balance. The credit balance is in fact the amount of NOK, USD or whichever currency you have selected with your price plan. You can easily check out the conversion, or in other words, how much SMS (or prints) you can send with your current credit balance.
Tip: Using the Auto-renew option, you avoid having not-fully-sent SMS campaigns.
Example: If you're trying to send SMS to 1000 contacts, but you have credit enough for 800 - the Auto-renew will make sure to provide credits to send to the full list of 1000, and you'll be invoiced for the necessary credits for those 200 contacts. If Auto-renew is turned off in the same scenario, the system will only send to the first 800 contacts.
See how many SMS or prints you can send with your current balance. You can also calculate the prices for each SMS depending on the country.
Note: If you're interested in the full details of SMS sending cost, take a look at SMS sending cost and encoding.
- From the drop-down menu, select the communication:
- SMS or Print per country.
- If it's SMS, select a country to see its prices.
- Depending on the selection, you'll see the number of credits, i.e., the price per SMS, or print.
- At the bottom, you can see the number of SMS or prints that you can send with your current credit balance.
- You can preview your invoices by entering the Details and billing, and choosing Invoices.
- Here you can preview all of your latest invoices, where they are organized by, invoice number, date, due date, currency, and total.
- Click on any invoice to view the details, or download a pdf of the invoice.