If you wish to send cute SMS, letters, and postcards you need to buy pre-paid credits. And this is the place where they chill out.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Details and billing information.
- Open the Pre-paid credits.
- At the top, you see your current credit balance. The currency used here is the one you have selected with your price plan.
See how many SMS, letters or postcards you can send with your current balance. You can also calculate the prices for each SMS, postcard or letter depending on the country.
- From the drop-down menu, select the communication:
- Either SMS, Postcard A5 or A4 budget.
- Select a country where this communication will be sent.
- This gives you the number of credits, i.e., the price per SMS, letter or postcard for that country.
- At the bottom, you can see the number of SMS, letters or postcards that you can send with your current credit balance.
- You can preview your invoices by entering the Details and billing information, and choosing Invoices.
- Here you can preview all of your latest invoices, where they are organized by, invoice number, date, due date, currency, and total.
- Click on any invoice to view the details, or download a pdf of the invoice.
We charge SMS based on the message length. And the length affects your sending cost. One message of up to 160 characters, is considered as one SMS and it's charged as such. But, the math is different when it comes to longer SMS messages. A long message has more than 160 characters and consists of several part-messages. One part-message consists of up to 152 characters and it's charged as a single SMS. Line breaks take only one character. If you add space before a line break, the space will take a character as well.
Example: An SMS of 161 characters consists of two part-messages (152+9), so you'll be charged for two SMS. An SMS of 304 characters also consists of two parts (152+152), but an SMS of 305 characters consists of three (152+152+1).