It's easy to add your sender names only once and connect them to the preferred subscription category.
- In the SMS campaign, go to the Send tab.
- Click the Sender field and then click add new SMS sender.
- A new window pops up. Click +Add a new sender.
- Write the name of the SMS sender.
- Click Add.
- Update or delete any existing senders if you feel like it.
Tip: You can also access this from the Loopify dashboard → Settings → SMS settings.
Note: For the sender name, you can use alphabetic characters and numbers and maximum 11 characters. You must provide at least one alphabetic character. No space or special characters are allowed in sender names.
See, easy. Now go back to select the newly created sender and send your SMS campaign.