It's as easy as it sounds. With just one click, before sending out your campaign you can preview your contacts. But, let's dive further into what the preview option can do.
- Go to the SMS app.
- Open your SMS campaign.
- Under the Send tab, you can choose your campaign members. If you are not familiar with the Send tab in the SMS app, read the Send your SMS campaign article.
- Once your campaign is ready to go, click the Preview Contacts button to preview your contacts, and here you can do lots of things.
- The Preview contacts option is showing you a section of your contacts that you choose to send out your SMS campaign to. Here you can see the full contact card, just click on one of your contacts and you can preview the contact Details, Campaigns, Consent and Campaign Values.
- You can also manage this specific section of your contacts by clicking the checkbox for the entire selection, or each of the contacts. A drop-down menu will appear where you can:
- Add/Remove tags
- Add/Remove segment(s) and
- Export file of selection - where you can export the selected contacts.
Or scroll the contact card down and click the Edit button if you wish to adjust
Note: The Preview button in SMS campaigns will list only the contacts with valid values in their Mobile field, etc. the contacts that will actually receive the SMS campaign will be listed. For example, if you have 100 contacts in your list but 40 of them are without mobile number or are unsubscribed, the preview button will list only 60 contacts as valid recipients of the communication.
- When your campaign is ready and you want to send your SMS click I'm done, send.