Time for the final step to send your campaign to your customers.
- Go to the Send tab.
- Write the name.
- Add tags if you wish to find it more easily.
Select which campaign members should receive this SMS. You can do this in three ways:
- Select an existing main or smart segment.
- Create a new campaign segment. It's the same as creating a Smart segment. You can also load an existing smart segment.
- Upload a CSV or Excel file. The same as when you Upload contacts.
Note: All contact you import will be stored as regular contacts and will be available across all Loopify apps.
- Choose a sender. Choose one of the previously used senders or add new SMS sender. Learn how to Add a new SMS sender.
- Schedule the campaign for a specific date and time or click Send immediately on «I'm done, send».
Note: You can add or remove contacts to the selected segment in your campaign anytime before the scheduled date.
When you are all set and done:
- Click the Preview contacts button to see the contacts from the segment to which the campaign will actually be sent to.
- Click I'm done, send. It will ask you for confirmation to send it to the selected contacts.
- Click Continue and that's it.
You've done your job for today! Relax and enjoy the rest of your day.