The SMS campaign that you've been looking for is here, you just need to find it. And we like everything to be in tip-top shape so we've made the searching process ridiculously easy.
- Click to open the SMS app.
- Scroll down to see your campaigns.
- Use the search bar to find your SMS campaign by name or by choosing the right tag(s). All of the campaigns with the selected tag(s) will appear.
However, you can use the drop-down menu to find the right SMS campaign by selecting the following filters:
- Drafts - your unfinished SMS campaigns that haven't been sent, yet. Hover over a campaign to create a duplicate, delete or edit it and finish what you started.
- Sent - the SMS campaigns that you have already sent to your customers. Hover over an SMS campaign to view it, but you can't edit it. Check out the data report for the campaign or create a duplicate if you like the look of it, or delete it if you don't need it.
- Deleted - the draft SMS campaigns that didn't have that zing you wanted. Hover over an SMS campaign to undelete it and give it a second chance.
- Used in a flow - the SMS campaigns that were used in a flow campaign. If the flow is live/activated, you can only view the SMS campaigns, duplicate and view the reports. If the flow status is inactive, you can edit the email campaigns as well.
- Shared - this is available when you have connected branches. These are the SMS campaigns that you've shared with them. The branches can copy and use them. Each campaign is marked either upcoming, past or current based on the date of availability. You can create a duplicate, delete or edit it.
You can also filter the campaigns by owner - By default, the campaigns are listed from all users. You can choose a specific account user from the drop-down, and preview all campaigns from the chosen user. If you scroll down you can also see the list of Previous Users if some users were removed from the account, you can also list their campaigns.
Yes, it's that easy! Type away and send what needs to be sent. 📱