A manage my subscription page gives your subscribers an option to choose the kind of communication they are interested in. 💬 Your subscribers can enter the manage my subscription page through your newsletter and SMS and select the type of communication and information they are interested in, and much more than that 😎
- Go to the Settings app.
- Click the contacts app.
- Pick manage your subscriptions.
- Here you can add a new subscription category or preview your subscription page.
- Click the add subscription button to add a subscription category. Then write the name of your subscription category.
- To preview the subscription page click on the link below the add subscription button. This will lead you to the subscription page that your contacts will see.
In the manage my subscription page your contacts can:
- View their subscription - when your contacts enter the manage my subscription page they can see in which subscription category they are in, and their communication type.
- Snooze their subscription - if your contacts choose to snooze their subscription, a message will appear to notify them the date till when is their subscription on hold.
- Cancel their subscription - when a contact cancels their subscription, a question will appear to ask why are they leaving you. They can choose some of the offered answers, or write their response in a comment.
- Choose the type of communication - if their subscription is running your contacts can choose if they are interested in Email or SMS communication.
- Choose the type of information - you can have more than one subscription categories, if you do, your contacts can choose the type of information they are interested in. Let's say that you have two types of newsletters, one that is about promotions and the other is about the latest updates. You can add those subscription categories so that your subscribers can choose whether they like to receive promotional newsletters or the latest updates.
When they are done with managing their subscription they can save the changes and a message will appear to notify them that their subscription is updated.
And here it is! Now that you know you can give your contacts a variety of choices you got nothing to worry about 🤩