With our contact export tool, you can have a full overview of your contacts and how their personal data is stored in Loopify. You can export contact data anytime, as many times as needed.🤩
- Go to the Contacts app.
- Select some or all of your contacts.
- After selecting your contacts a drop-down menu will appear.
- Choose Export file of selection.
- Give your file a name, and if you want you can include your flow campaign fields. Just select the flow campaigns that have campaign fields.
- When you are done click Export.
Tip: A flow campaign can have campaign fields. These fields will only be a part of that campaign. New campaign fields can be added via page form or an API entry for example. While exporting, you can select a Flow that has campaign fields and they will be added to your exported file.
The export file will contain all the Loopify contact fields, your custom fields, and the Flow campaign fields.
Note: Date created and Date changed will also appear for exported contacts. You can see when were contacts created and when was the last time their info was changed. The time and date of these fields will be according to the account timezone.
You can even export your main and smart segments. Let's say that you need a list of your contacts that have accepted Email consent only. You can simply create a smart segment that will contain only the contacts that have email consent, then you can export the smart segment.