Be generous and share your page so that your branches can use it. You'll save them time and you'll be consistent. A win-win situation.
To be able to share you have to switch on the toggle under Settings → Integrations → Share to branches. Learn in detail how to Manage your integrations.
- Open the page campaign you want to share.
- Click the menu next to the Design tab to open it.
- Click on the Share campaign to branches button.
- Tick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. If this is unticked you can't continue to share your campaign.
- You can Add a publish date from the calendar. The campaign will be available from the date you set. Without it, the campaign can be copied immediately.
- You can Add a stop date from the calendar. The campaign can't be copied after this date. Without it, the campaign will be available indefinitely.
- Click Confirm.
Note: The campaign name, page title and description, and the page cover image and WILL be shared i.e. copied. However, the tags won't be shared. Segmented modules can't be shared because segments might differ across accounts. They won't be part of the shared document.
- When you exit the campaign you'll see a 'shared' ribbon on your shared campaign.
- If you wish to edit the date and time, hover over the campaign and click on the shared settings icon.
- To stop sharing the campaign simply untick the Let connected accounts copy this campaign. The 'shared' ribbon will be removed indicating the campaign is not available anymore.
Done. All that is left is for your branches to Copy this ready-made page campaign and use it. If you feel like it, you can continue reading about the page campaign settings. Spoiler alert! This will take you one step closer to learning all about the connection between the Pages and Flow. That's all we can say for now.
Now, go ahead and learn how to share your Print campaigns to branches.