The Form fields are the key to uniqueness while creating a page campaign. Make a submittable page form by adding fields that your customers need to fill in.
Add a form field
- Drag & drop a form module into the campaign. You can't drag & drop form fields directly to the campaign.
- Go to the 2 | Fields tab, to see the list of the form fields.
- Drag & drop any field into the form module.
Form field settings
When a form field is dragged and dropped in the form module, it behaves as a separate module.
- Click on it to see the module menu.
- Hold the move button to move the form field within the form module.
- Remove the field by pressing the X button. This will delete only the field and not the form module itself.
- Click on the form field to open its settings.
Some settings are available for all form fields. They include:
- Save to the following Loopify field or +Add as a new campaign field - save the value submitted from this field to a specific contact field or create a new campaign field. This setting (to save the input to a contact field in Loopify) is found on almost every field.
Note: Make sure your fields are connected to a campaign or a contact field.
- Default value - write or select a value to pre-populate this field. Fields are normally prefilled with contact data, but you can disable this from the form module settings. Also sometimes you may not have available contact data for the current field. In both cases, you can use this setting to prefill the field value. This value will be visible in the open page URL but not in the personal page links that the contacts receive.
- Labels and Description - change the label of the field, the placeholder text, and the help text.
- Validation - set the minimum and maximum length of the input, error messages if the conditions are not met and whether a specific field should be required. Some fields have locked validation rules.
- Custom style - change the label position and its alignment, tweak the space before the field, the help text and the next field.
Note: Some form fields can have additional settings. It all depends on the form field.
Good-to-know stuff, right? It's time to learn about the Different types of form fields.