Feel like there's something missing from your page campaign? When your running campaign has new features or a completely new design, you don't have to create the campaign all over again. You can just update your current campaign using the feature.
- Open your page campaign.
- Click the cute little menu next to the Design tab.
- Click Update with a new template design.
- A new window pops up containing all of the published account templates.
- Choose the one that is the most appealing to you and select it.
- You'll see a preview of the page campaign all dressed up in the new template design.
- Click Open in Campaign editor.
- If you like the look, click Confirm. If not, click Revert to go back to the way your page looked.
- All of the content with links and variables, images and segmented modules will be merged into the new design. The page campaign settings and details will stay as well.
- If a module from the campaign has no compatible module in the new template, then you'll lose that module. But you'll be notified about this in the preview area.
- If in the page you have a module with the 'non-removable' setting, once you update with a new template design, this module will be removed.
- However, if there are modules in new design template with the 'non-removable' setting, they will be added to the campaign when you update.
Edit some stuff if you wish and then set the page campaign settings. It's time to prep this page to join the Flow club.
Please sign in to leave a comment.