Feel like there's something missing from your page campaign? When your running campaign has new features or a completely new design, you don't have to create the campaign all over again. You can just update your current campaign using the feature.
- Open your page campaign.
- Click the cute little menu next to the Design tab.
- Click Update with a new template design.
- A new window pops up containing all of the published account templates.
- Choose the one that is the most appealing to you and select it.
- You'll see a preview of the page campaign all dressed up in the new template design.
- Click Open in Campaign editor.
- If you like the look, click Confirm. If not, click Revert to go back to the way your page looked.
- All of the content with links and variables, images and segmented modules will be merged into the new design. The page campaign settings and details will stay as well.
- If a module from the campaign has no compatible module in the new template, then you'll lose that module. But you'll be notified about this in the preview area.
- If in the page you have a module with the 'non-removable' setting, once you update with a new template design, this module will be removed.
- However, if there are modules in new design template with the 'non-removable' setting, they will be added to the campaign when you update.