You have finished editing the page campaign, now it's time for the final touches.
- Click the Settings tab. This is the information that you need to save your page campaign.
- Type in the Campaign name which is used in the app - only those that have access to the account in Loopify can see this name.
- Add tags to easily find the page.
- Switch the toggle to see the Advanced link sharing settings.
- Think of a Link title that appears when you share the link to the page and it's visible to the end-user.
- Write a short Link description to explain what is the page about.
- Choose a Link preview image to appear when you share the page link.
- At last, click I'm done, save and close.
Note: To publish a page campaign and to be able to link to it, you need to copy the page campaign into a Flow.
Applause and a quirky victory dance 🕺🏼. Your page is ready to be seen by the rest of the world. All you need to do now is to add the page to a Flow campaign.