See how your page will look when opened on different devices.
- Go to the menu next to the Design tab.
- Then click Open preview.
- A new window pops up where you can choose the preview: desktop, tablet or mobile.
- Use the slider to scale the device to fit your screen.
- With the desktop preview, you can also choose between different resolutions (HD, FHD, and UHD).
- You can preview how will the page look on a mobile or tablet, in both portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to see the page in its original size, click the given link.
Note: Links and variables do not work in previews.
Test your page campaign
From the preview option, we offer in the campaign editor, you can see how the page looks on different devices. We also provide a link, but that is a preview link only for you. If you want more thorough testing and send the page URL to your testers or test yourself, here are a few steps:
- Go to Flow.
- Take the page block.
- Browse for your page campaign.
- Set the link restrictions to totally open (the link should be public, this way you can send the URL to testers).
- Activate the flow in Test mode.
- Go to the page settings to open or copy the page URL.
Now you can send that URL to yourself and test the page on your devices and different browsers.
You are almost there. One more step before you can publish and share your page campaign, Set the page campaign settings.