Create beautiful pages that will amaze your customers. Grab your go-to beverage and start reading on how to make your page unlike any other.
Select an account template
- Go to the Loopify homepage and click the Pages app.
- Choose one of the published Account templates and click Use.
- This opens the Campaign editor where you do all sorts of stuff to get a campaign worthy of its name.
Edit your campaign
Personalize the content and set the settings that suit you best. Make this page the best one.
- Drag & drop the modules into the campaign.
- Hover over or click on each module to see the module menu:
- Move this module to find the perfect place for it.
- Segment this module.
- Set the Module settings for each module. But bear in mind that these can be different for each module.
- Remove this module if you don't want it in the template.
Note: Remember, you may not be able to move, remove or edit some modules. Also, some settings aren't available in the campaign. That's because these settings can only be set in the template.
Choose what you want your customers to see or read. Use the segmentation to personalize the page to suit your customers' needs.
There are two types of segmentation:
Personalize the module content
Personalize the content of each module in the campaign stage to make it stand out.
- Customize the text, add links and variables to it. Learn to add links and add variables.
- Change and crop the image, as well as add image alt text. Read how to upload images and crop images.
Add multiple pages
Add multiple pages, well, why not? Or simply delete them if you change your mind.
- Go to the top of the campaign.
- Click + add page and give it a name.
- Edit this page in the same way by dragging and dropping as many modules as you need.
- In some campaigns, when you add a new page, a navigation menu shows up. This depends on the template and its settings. And these settings can't be changed in the campaign.
- Click on the navigation menu to see all the pages and easily navigate between them.
- Click on the arrows to re-order pages.
Most of the content is in ship-shape! Time to learn about the Form module to get the most of your page.