Every contact has an identity. A secret identity. 🤐 All of the information from each and every contact, given willingly, of course, is stored in the Contacts app.
- Click the Contacts app from the Loopify dashboard.
- Click on a contact from your contacts list.
All of its data appears neatly organized into tabs in the contact card.
- Campaign values
- Custom events
The contact's name, avatar, email and SMS subscription status are at the top.
Tip: For the subscription status, ✔️ means given consent, ❌ means opted out or the email/SMS has hard bounced, meaning it is now on our suppression list, and Loopify will not send communication again. A dash ➖ is used when the contact hasn't chosen whether to receive communication or not. In the latter case, it's best if you send them a link to a manage subscription page so that they choose their preference.
The basic 'profile' information about the contact, from the name, address, email to segments, tags, and interests. Below are the:
- +Add to campaign button - add contacts to an active Flow campaign with the New entry block.
- Edit the contact's profile - update contacts manually and change the contact's image by hovering over it. If a contact uses Gravatar, their image will be automatically changed.
- Delete this contact.
- View empty fields - the ability to show/hide the empty field of a contact for a simplified view.
All the campaigns this contact has been involved in.
- Use the slider to navigate through the campaigns. See the dates and the different types of campaigns, from the first campaign that this contact was involved in up to the last one.
- Hover over a campaign and click on the magnifying glass icon to open a preview of the campaign.
- Under each campaign, there's a detailed report of the type of communication and whether it was sent, opened or a link was clicked as well as the date when this happened.
The consent and subscription history of the contact. The date the Email and SMS permission was submitted, whether the contact gave consent or not and the means via which it was submitted.
- Click the drop-down menu to manually unsubscribe the contact from receiving email and/or SMS communication.
- Click Unsubscribe contact.
Note! Unsubscribing a contact cannot be undone! Only the subscriber can opt back in again.
If you have switched over to Loopify from another system, you can easily transfer your contacts that have opted-out of email/SMS communication.
The info submitted through a form from a page in Loopify.
- A preview of the page with the submittable form.
- The date and time the form was submitted.
- Click on a page to see:
- the Field source - the form field from where the inserted value is saved to a Loopify contact field or added as a new campaign field. Loopify fields are marked green and campaign fields are blue.
- the Field value for the corresponding campaign field or Loopify contact field.
Pretty useful stuff. Use this info to send your customers communication that will make them glad that they've chosen to trust your business.
Please sign in to leave a comment.