When people don't want to be contacted, you must opt-out them according to the GDPR law.
Disclaimer: This is not in any way legal advice, you’ll have to consult your legal team for that. We are here to give you friendly advice.
In Loopify you can do that manually by:
- Going to the Contacts app.
- Search for the contact that needs to be opted-out (Use the search bar to find the contact by name, email or mobile number).
- Select the Consent tab.
- Click on the Unsubscribe contact drop-down menu.
- You can choose to unsubscribe the contact from Email or SMS.
Note: Once you unsubscribe the contact manually the action cannot be undone. Only the subscriber can opt back in again.
- If you are sure you want to opt-out the contact, click the Unsubscribe contact button.