When people don't want to be contacted, you must opt-out them according to the current GDPR law.
In Loopify you can do that manually by:
- Going to the Contacts app.
- Search for the contact that needs to be opted-out (Use the search bar to find the contact by name, email or mobile number).
- Select the Consent tab.
- Click on the Unsubscribe contact drop-down menu.
- You can choose to unsubscribe the contact from Email or SMS.
Note: Once you unsubscribe the contact manually the action cannot be undone. Only the subscriber can opt back in again.
- If you are sure you want to opt-out the contact, click the Unsubscribe contact button.