You've made an open page for email and SMS consent, but you want to separate those who have given you permission to send email only? Have no fear! Smart segmentation got this. This smart segment will make sure your campaigns would reach only those who agreed to communicate via email.
- Go to the Contacts app.
- Under Smart Segments, click New segment.
- Name your segment.
- Choose contacts matching all of the following criteria. We choose all because all the criteria are important to make the correct segment.
- Select your contacts in the first criterion - simply choose the main segment you need.
- Make sure that their email contact field is not empty with a second criterion.
- List all who accepted the email consent with a third criterion.
- Save & Close when you are done.
Now with a single click, you can see a constantly updated list of all contacts who accepted email communication from you. Neat! Oh, and you can also list contacts with SMS consent if that's how they prefer to be contacted 😁