Why having to deal with undelivered emails and hard-bounces because your contacts have invalid or no email address when you can easily solve your problem. In Loopify you can separate these contacts with a smart segment with event data and avoid these hard-bounces.
- Go to the Contacts app.
- Under Smart Segments, click New Segment.
- Name your segment.
- Choose contacts matching some of the following criteria. We choose some because if we choose all no contacts will be listed as there can be no contact with an invalid email address if there is no email address at all.
- In the first criterion select 'Email'- from the first drop-down, and 'is empty' from the second drop-down.
- Click the plus button and add a second criterion.
- From the first drop-down select 'Email', from the second drop-down select 'does not contain' and in the third field write '@'.
- Click 'Save & close'.
- Select your newly created smart segment from the list of smart segments and there you can see the contacts with invalid email address and the contacts with no email address at all.
Note: You can choose to delete these segment if you are not using the contacts in other campaigns, for example, an SMS campaign where the contacts have no email address but they have a valid mobile number.
That's it! You've got your new smart segment on the list now.
Never let those invalid email addresses mess with your deliverability.