- Go to the Contacts app.
- Click +New segment under Smart Segments.
- Name your segment.
- From the second drop-down choose the value:
- is true - if you want to list the contacts that have accepted(✔) to receive communication.
- is false - if you want to list the contacts that declined(❌) to receive communication.
- is not set - if you want to list the contacts that haven't given(➖) their consent to receive communication.
- is not true - if you want to list the contacts that haven't given consent(➖) or declined to receive communication(❌)
- is not false - if you want to list the contacts that haven't given consent(➖) or accepted(✔) to receive communication.
Short example: If you choose Accept SMS - is not false the smart segment will list the contacts with accepted or not set SMS consent.
Note: Contacts with consent - not set can still receive communication.
Cool, right?😎 Now you can read to learn more about the connections within Smart Segments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.