Let your customers know you care for them and surprise them with a birthday card or email. With this smart segment, you won't miss any birthdays from now on.🎈
Note! To use smart segments for birthdays, make sure that you've created a custom field in the Manage contact fields named 'birthday' and the input type is selected to date.
- Go to the Contacts app.
- Under Smart Segments, click New segment.
- Name your segment.
- Choose whether the contacts should match some or all of the selected criteria.
- In a group with Contact data (contact values), from the first drop-down menu select the contact field 'Birthday'.
- From the second drop-down menu select 'recurs yearly today'. This means that this segment will list only the contacts with a birthday on this specific day (the day you click on the smart segment). The contacts in this segment will change every day - it's a different day so different people have birthdays.
- Save & Close when you are done.
Ta-da! Now you will be able to send beautiful birthday cards without even lifting your finger. 😎
Want to find out more about smart segments and tags? Read the Use tags in smart segments article.